Enhanced by Aramidcore™
Note: Due to the local Lunar New Year Holiday, MagWallet customization service will not be available until Feb. 27th. Thank you for your patience.
- Magnetic Stripe cards friendly. By embedding special MU metal, any magnetic stripe cards are shielded against magnetic fields and stay safe.
- Fast Access. The handy size with the modular sliding design allows you to find any card in seconds.
- Pocket friendly design. The PITAKA NEW wallet is sleek modular design. You can slide it into any pockets easily
- Modular design. You can decide for yourself how many layers it should hold, making it as thin as want.
- RFID-Blocking. Built with genuine carbon fiber, protect you from RFID skimming and keep your data safe.
- Customizable. Put your name or slogan on the wallet and make it be exclusively on the planet.
- Extra cover: When you don't need the Anti-Degaussing module, the extra cover makes your wallet thinner.
- Notice: Please ensure your Magnetic Stripe Cards are placed inside the Anti-Degaussing module. And the anti-degaussing module can hold 3 cards(2 x magnetic stripe card + 1x chip card) in total. Chip cards and RFID cards will be fine in the wallet.
Ships out from PITAKA warehouses in the US, UK, Germany, Japan, Australia, HongKong, China depending on the inventory status.
Shipping will be processed by Express Delivery
Shipping Time: 2-5 business days depending on your location.
Customization may take 3 days to complete, so the customized wallet will be shipped out in 5 working days from date of purchase.
Learn more about terms & conditions
Wallet sizes: 103 x 71 x 12.50 mm (for a standard 6 cards holder)
Wallet weight: 95 grams (without package)
Money clip sizes: 103 x 71 x 3.65 mm
Money clip inner sizes: 84.5 x 54.2 x 2.30 mm
Box layer outer sizes: 103 x 71 x 4.40 mm
Box layer inner sizes: 85 x 54.2 x 3.20 mm
Tool module sizes: 103 x 71 x 2.20 mm
The PITAKA carbon cardholder wallet has a lifetime warranty.
Warranty is warranted to be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship under normal use for the lifetime of the product. A defect is defined as an imperfection or flaw that is produced by a manufacturing error, including falling off of magnets, bending or break of the layers etc.
This warranty is non-transferable and covers only the original end-user purchaser. PITAKA will only authorize the warranty claim if the product was purchased from an official store or an authorized dealer.