1. Warranty card will be valid only after registration. Please keep this Warranty Card in proper condition. Customers are required to present this Warranty Card and the original sales invoice to the Company upon request for extended warranty service.
2. Terms and conditions apply, please refer to the warranty card or our website. Our company reserves the right to the final explanation of the Terms & Conditions. In case of any dispute, PITAKA reserves the right of final decision and interpretation.
3. Customer shall submit the registration within 30 days, or the card is considered as expired.
4. The extended warranty does not cover wear and tear, defects or damage resulting from accident, misuse,abuse,neglect,unusual physical damage, liquid damage, cosmetic damage, or unauthorized modification of the product, including any change or enhancement in colour, texture or finish.
5. Please fill out all required fields marked by *.