Kickstarter and Indiegogo were supposed to be crowdfunding platforms, where people can fund creators bringing their ideas or dreams to life. While, it is not always the case when it becomes more and more popular. Some of the projects could be abandoned intentionally for various reasons.
So, if you are a backer for carbon fibre wallet projects at Kickstarter or Indiegogo, and if you feel abandoned by creators, please read carefully. To help the victims out, we launch this event. That is, if you turn to buy a PITAKA carbon fibre cardholder wallet instead, we offer you a 50% refund after purchase. All you have to do is make a video review and share it to more backers so that you will help out more victims.
Participating this event is easy. Here are the instructions & rules:
Q: Who is eligible to participate?
A: Any backers who backed carbon fibre wallet projects at Kickstarter or Indiegogo. The project should be a successfully funded one.
Q: What I get from the event?
A: You will receive:
1) A brand new high-quality PITAKA cardholder. You will receive it within one week after order placement;
2) 50% refund of the card holder wallet cost (freights or taxes excluded) from Paypal after you make a video and leave the video link at the comment session of the crowdfunding campaign; That means you get the PITAKA carbon card holder at $40 only!
Q: What I should do?
A: It is incredibly simple and easy. You will:
1) Place your order at our official web store and wait to receive it.(in less than 7 days under standard conditions).
2) Make a video of reviewing the card holder, upload it to Youtube.
3) Share the video link at the comments session of the campaigns at Indiegogo or Kickstarter.
4) Email us with the video link as well as the screen shot of your sharing at the comment session to get refunded immediately.
Q: Can I buy more than one pieces at once?
A: No, for the event, each backer can buy only one piece of carbon card holder.
Q: Can I get refunded for the freight and other PITAKA accessories?
A: No, you will be reimbursed only for the cost of standard carbon card holder (for six cards storage), which is $40 exactly. Additional layers, other accessories, freights will not be refundable
Q: When should I participate?
A: We offer a limitation of 20 pieces for this event. The first 20 backers who finished the video and posted the links will qualify. We will judge the qualification by the time when it gets done. So the earlier, the bigger chance to win.